Adamas University, Kolkata is recruiting more than 200 bright qualified faculty members from India and abroad for the post of Professor/ Associate Professor / Assistant Professor.
Details of subjects for which recruitment is ongoing are given below:
|Sl. No||Name of the Schools||Name of the Department||Subjects|
|1||School of Engineering & Technology
||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||1. Cloud Computing.
2. Image Processing.
3. Network Security.
4. Soft Computing.
5. Internet of Things
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
|1. Electrical Drives.
2. Control System
3. Power electronics and drives.
4. High Voltage System.
5. Energy System.
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||1. Thermal Science
2. Machine Design
3. Manufacturing Science
|Civil Engineering (CE)||
1. Geotechnical Engineering
1. Structural Engineering
2. Environmental Engineering
|2||School of Science||
|1. Organic Chemistry
2. Physical Chemistry
3. Analytical Chemistry
4. Inorganic Chemistry
5. Polymer Chemistry
|Physics||1. High Energy Physics
2. Non-Linear Dynamics
3. Medical Physics and Instrumentation [M.Sc. (Tech)]
|3||School of Life Science and Biotechnology||Biotechnology||1. Chemical Engineering
|4||School of Social Science||Bengali||
For B.A Level
1. Communicative English,
3. English Language Teaching.
|Sociology||For Graduation Level
1. Environment And Society
2. Industrial Sociology
3. Social Demography
4. Crime And Society
5. Sexuality And Society
6. Sociology Of Marginalised Communities
For Post- Graduation Level
1. Sociology of Health and Aging
2. Sociology of Knowledge
3. Culture Personality and Society
4. Sociology of Industrial Relations
5. Sociology of Education
6. Sociology of Population Studies
7. Sociology of Environment
8. Sociology of Religion
9. Rural Sociology
10. Sociology of Marginalised Sections
1. Sociology of Crime and Deviance
2. Selected Issues in Indian Society
3. Sociology of Medicine and Ageing
4. Theorizing Gender
|Geography||1. Environmental Geography
2. Applied Geomorphology and Hazard
3. Urban and Regional Planning
5. Remote sensing and GIS
|Journalism and Mass Communication||1. Multimedia - Theory and Practical.
2. Television Journalism- Theory and Practical.
3. Digital Photography - Theory and Practical.
|Political Science||1. Specialization in Public Administration
2. Specialization in Political Science with special reference to Public Policy
3. Specialization in International Relations
|Psychology||1. Experimental Psychology
2. Industrial Psychology/ Organizational behaviour
|5||School of Management||Management||1. Finance- Areas like Risk Management, Financial Derivatives, Corporate Taxation, Financial Modeling, Quantitative Analysis For Financial Decision, Management Control System etc.
2. Operation & Supply Chain Management
3. Data Science - Areas like Data Management, MIS, Data Analytics - R, Python, Data Mining etc
4. International Business
5. Digital Marketing & E Commerce.
6. Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
|6||School of Law and Justice||Law and Justice||1. International Law/International Trade Law
2. Corporate and Commercial Law
3. Taxation and Corporate restrictions
4. Advanced Legal Theory/ Jurisprudence.
|7||School of Economics and Commerce||Commerce||1. Financial Analysis|
|Economics||1. Political Economy (with ability to deal with Health Economics and Education Economics)
2. Analytics (with ability to deal with Econometrics, R Language and Python Langauge).
|8||School of Education||Education||1. Psychology (M.A/M.Sc in Psychology with M.Ed,NET/ SET /Ph.D)
2. Mathematics (M.Sc in Mathematics with M.Ed,NET/ SET /Ph.D)
3. Sanskrit (M.A in Sanskrit with M.Ed,NET/ SET /Ph.D)
4. Library Science (M.Lib)
Note : To apply, send completed application forms along with bio data to email@example.com within 02nd November’ 2018. All application emails must be addressed to the Registrar, Adamas University.